At TIN Harbour Services Limited, we've done our best to create a Web site that anticipates and satisfies our customers' needs. With that goal in mind, we've compiled a list of frequently asked questions. If you do not find an answer to your question here, contact us at 604-590-8234 or email@example.com.
How long has TIN Harbour been in business?
- TIN Harbour opened it’s doors in 1994 and have held a contract with the Ministry of Children and Family Development since 1996.
What qualifications do your supervisors have?
- Our Supervisors hold a multitude of qualifications as such, Community Support/Justice Worker Diploma from West Coast College, Safe Baby, BA, BSW, and Counseling Diploma’s, and we are constantly updating our education and skills.
Are my children safe with TIN Harbour?
- Absolutely, at TIN Harbour our philosophy is “ Children come First” and when it comes to the safety and security of your children we take it seriously. We can assure you that our staff are trained to deal with almost any situation that may arise.
Where can the visits take place?
- Because our flexibility we are able to provide supervised access either in our facility, in the community or in home. Which ever is preferred
Do you have references?
- Most definitely. We can provide you with references upon request.